Remember your beautiful :)

Wednesday 15 December 2010

NOTW: ELF Nail Polish in Metal Madness

(For those that are not familiar with blog terms, NOTW means nailpolish of the week :)

Hey, If you read my recent ELF haul post, right at the end was this nail polish. Today is the first time I tried it and I swear I now know what love is. This polish is AMAZING!!!. I ordered mine on line and it come packaged like this....
I have to say I really like the bottle, instead of being round its more of a rectangular shape. I find it easier to hold and all round more comfortable  to work with. The brush is small but not too small. The formulation is amazing, it glides on smoothly and perfectly. Only one coat is required although two deepens the colour. oh and did I mention that this was a £1.50.
You can see the colour the best in the above photo, all photos were taken on my webcam so the colours aren't true to reality, unfortunatley. The colour is really hard to describe but the best I could come up with is this. Its a really dark gray, Graphite gray I would think. So it's a mettalic graphite, with iridescent glitter on top. Its truly beautiful, I normally wear black nail polish and this is a nice change without being to drastic. Ooooh I just larve it :)
Not the best shot :/ the colour in the bottle is pretty much the true colour, the colour on the nail is a bit off.
I tried to get a zoomed picture of a single nail. It didn't work but oh well.

To finish I LAARVE this polish :D

Remember your beautiful :)

Celina x

(I would just like to mention that I am in no way affiliated with ELF (or any other brand) any views and opinions expressed are my own, the product was bought with my own money. And honestly I wouldn't lie to you guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment