Remember your beautiful :)

Tuesday 14 December 2010

ELF Haul (Warning its a pretty big one!)

In my moneys opinion, emails are a curse. I got sent one of those spend this much and you get free postage + a free gift emails for ELF cosmetics! Those emails are lethal! My greedy fingers just cannot resist. My bank balance has been reduced again! but all in all I'm actually pretty happy with my purchases.

Before I get into the hauling, I just want to say if you haven't heard of ELF you are missing out! Their standard products are £1.50 and their studio line is £3.50. That is bargain and their products are pretty darn good quality!

Lip Products:
Lipsticks: 
  • ELF Lipstick in 7706 Posh - Unopened, as its actually for my mum, but it appears to be a really pretty deep red colour.
  • ELF Lipstick in Gypsy - ALL MINE! Its a gorgeous bright pink colour, really bright.
  • ELF Lipstick in Voodoo - Also mine, Its quite a deep browny, red.
 This picture, is horrible the pink is much brighter (Gypsy) and the second much redder (Voodoo), I just couldnt get a better quality pic/
 Lipglosses:
  • Elf Hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry - I really like this colour and it feels like lipbalm on the lips, the only 'fault' with this gloss is I don't like the smell, it has a very sickly sugary smell.
Im afraid there is no pic for the gloss as I couldn't get my webcam to pick up any colour from the gloss.
Lipbalms: 
  • ELF Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in 8001 Strawberry Creme - Also unopened as its for my little sister. But it looks pretty good. The pinky tint is really nice.
Eye Products:

Eyeliners:
  • ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Gunmetal - This eyeliner is really great, its small and portable it has a built in shapner in the lid and all though its shimmery it does not feel gritty.
  • ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight Blue and Plum - I am pretty dissapointed with these, they last really long, apply smoothly and everything but the colours are pathetic. The blue looks like a black and the plum looks like a brown, So even though they are amazing eyeliners, they are not quite what I ordered.

Eyeshadows:
  • ELF Brightening Eye Colour Quad in Punk Funk - I only ordered this because I needed one more item to get my total uo to the required amount and it looked like it would be fun to play with! I really like this quad except for the blue colour as it comes out as an ashy gray instead of blue but the rest are lovely :)
  • ELF Smokey Eyes Palette - This was my free gift with the order and its my favourite part of the purchase! Irony huh? The colours are so pigmented and pretty and I LOVE it.

 Face Products:
  • ELF Corrective Concealer Palette - Honestly I am in love with this, I have already ordered a back up. Its a coloured concealer palette, green for hiding redness (I use this so much), Pink for hiding and green tones in the skin, a yellow toned light concealer for blueness under the eyes and a darker yellow toned concealer for the same purpose. These are creamy and smooth and glide on so easily.

  • ELF All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach - This a multi purpose cream stick, I like it as a cheek colour but on me it doesnt work for lips or eyes. But its a really nice cheek highlight because on my skintone its just a peachy golden glow.

  • ELF Makeup Mist and Set - This is a light spray/mist that you just spray on after make up application and its supposed make your make up stay in place for 12 hours and refresh the skin. I haven't tried it yet as I haven't need 12 hours out of my make up yet. But seeing as 'tis the season, that shall change and I will do a full review later on.
 And finally a nail polish! Which is ELF Nail Polish in 1570 Metal Madness, OMG I am so suprised at this polish, I thought it would be cheap and watery, but its amazing, it glides on really easily and smooth and you actually only need one coat. Its a really beautiful sparkly dark grey/gunmetal colour.

 OMG you have no idea how long this post took, I'm actually exhausted :)


Remember your beautiful :)

Celina x

(I would just like to say I am in no way affiliated with ELF (or any other brand) all products were bought with my own money or my mums money (same thing really) except for one itme which was free with my order. All views and opinions expressed are mine and alone)

No comments:

Post a Comment