Remember your beautiful :)

Sunday 19 December 2010

Many Faces of the Same Girl.

I realised today its beena couple days since I last posted, but I am actually completely exhausted lately. Christmas time can be so stressful, but I am so excited as my my grandmums coming over from trinidad :D But before I start babbling due to my exhaustion I am completely lacking in inspiriation for a topic. But anyway I decide to do this quick post, that alot of people wont bother with but, hey its my blog :)









Basically all I'm saying is every individual has many faces and many looks. Make up is supposed to express your mood and thats why we all have many faces. And you cant deny it, some days your feminine, some days your rockstarish, some days your in love with love and other days a cute couple could make you barf. Use make up to express how you feel, not to mask it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment