Remember your beautiful :)

Friday 21 January 2011

Fun Butterfly Princess Look

So i had some time today and I was totally bored  so I decided to play around with make up and I came up with this look. My sister named it, hence the 5yr oldish name. It looks like this.......

As you can see its CRAZY, pretty halloweeny! It's not a n everyday look, but incase you want to know how to recrate it here we goo.

  • You need lots of purple eyeshadows from lilac to medium purple, all shimmery. I used UD book of shadows 3, jillian dempsy purple, rimmel purple from rebel chic palette and frontcover eyespy palette.
  • You need a lilac matte shadow, I used Charlie in Lilac
  • You need a lilac cream shadow, I used one I made myself.
  • Black eyeliner pencil, I used Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero.
  • A black liquid liner, I used No7 in black
  • An eye primer I used elf eyeprimer.
  • optional - a butterfly sticker.

  1. Prime your eyelid, up to the browbone, under your eye and your cheek until level with your nose.
  2.  Dust on your lid upto your crease only, a colour like this.....
 3. Then take your cream shadow and coat the entire area that you primed.
4. Use your fingers, to pat the matte lilac colour over the cream shadow so it wont slide.
5. Now for the fun, use a range of purples and dot them all over the area, the finished result should look like your skin is glowing purple with all the different shades swirled to together.
6. Line your eyes thickly in the shape shown.....
Thick line on both lashlines, with a down pointing flick in the inner corner, a large flisk in the outer corner and I continued the line with a few dots.

7. Line your waterline and tightline with a black eyeliner pencil.
8. Trace your eyeliner with the black liquid liner, making sure to accentuate the edges.
9. Place your sticker whereevr you like and use the liquid liner to draw some swirly tails
10. We save this step for last so that the coour will be potent and obvious. take a mid purple, shimmery shadow and put it on the eyelid above the liner but under the crease, I used a colour from the urban decay book os shadows volume three called psychedelic sister and it looks like this...
and now were done with my crazy look :))














Thanks for reading

Remember your beautiful :)

Celina x

(I would just like to say I am in no way affiliated with any brands mentioned (or any brand for that matter) and veiws  or opinions expressed are my own and I am not trying to sell you these products, just stating what i used)

1 comment: